QR Code Link to This Post
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a Routing Coordinator for a manufacturer of premium equipment for our Roanoke, Texas facility.
The Routing Coordinator will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and prioritizing all small parcel shipping points within the Distribution Center. Work in this area is time sensitive and fast-paced where good judgement and initiative are required to meet customer deadlines and requirements.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience by ensuring correctness of customer orders
- Responsible for creating groups within SAP for eventual wave release to the appropriate order fulfillment process (i.e. pick & pack, discrete pick, strategic bulk execution)
- Responsible for creating Wave Pick tickets for multiple deliveries
- Ability to process back orders, re print orders, look up material on hand, look up delivery status, look up deliveries by order number, track deliveries on shipping floor, change ship via code, look up manifest data, along with all other associated SAP functions
- Must be able to understand and coordinate future shipments (i.e. pack & hold) and be able to coordinate shipments on approved ship dates to meet product launch dates as directed by organizational leadership chain
- Communicates daily with Supervisors on open issues
- Responsible for filing bills of ladings for shipments
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must have good interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong SAP skills.
- Must be available for overtime
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Warehouse/Distribution environment.
- Experience with SAP and/or Warehouse Manage systems (WMS) preferred
1st shift: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Flexibility to schedule is required.)
Temp to Hire, Pay $15-$16/hr (DOE)
Email resume to Lourdes at or call 972-518-2500.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer