Be part of a fast growing company that makes nutritious and delicious treats and food for dogs and helps homeless pets too! All of our food is all-natural, made in the USA, and a portion from every sale is donated back to local shelter and rescue groups via grants.
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a passionate dog lover and care about helping those pets who are less fortunate? Do you enjoy talking to people and sharing great new products with them? Are you a high energy person who can create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and loyalty?
We are seeking a Brand Ambassador to help spread the High Hopes for Pets word with customers and dog lovers at in-store and local events. This is a part-time position at an attractive hourly rate. You will be responsible for in-store demonstrations, as well as monitoring and ensuring product placement and adequate stock levels in the aisle. You will also have the opportunity to attend and manage various local events we participate in within the community.
JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- High energy, naturally out-going personality, self-starter and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage people
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Strong enthusiasm for dogs and natural, healthy, super-premium products
- Must be available for weekend work
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must have a car and a computer with internet access
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS -
Only applicants who include the following will receive a reply:
- Full name
- Describe what makes you a great candidate
- Resume and/or qualifications
- Experience regarding dogs
- "North Dallas BA Position" in Subject line
Interested candidates should reach out to: email@example.com