Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is Hiring All Back of House Positions!
The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and the kitchen is the heart of our restaurant. When guests want pizza, they choose Grimaldi's for its high quality, signature flavor and traditional pizza appeal. You are responsible for preparing and delivering that promise to each of our guests, exceeding their expectations. If you are friendly, energetic, have a passion for pizza, and would like an opportunity for growth, we would like you to consider becoming part of the Grimaldi's family.
Some of the Benefits:
• Competitive compensation.
• Food discount.
• Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
• Comprehensive training program.
• Flexible work schedules.
• Ability to start or build a career, and join a great family.
Responsibilities of the Pizza Cook
• Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and dices fruits and vegetables and follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, and serving food.
• Cooks pizzas by stretching the dough, adding a variety of toppings, and using “the stick” to cook in our custom coal-fired brick ovens.
• For a more extensive list of Pizza Cook responsibilities, and to apply for the Pizza Cook position, use the following link: https://grimaldispizzeria.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/8a24a749-b0c2-8be0-d6f7-9d9a3f515369/apply?source=653406-CS-12672
A full-service restaurant built on the “8 Slices of Culture”, with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.