BOLD. CURIOUS. UNCONVENTIONAL.
Sound like you? Good, keep reading.
Are you relentless in the pursuit of excellence? Maybe even a little rebellious (especially when it comes to food)? Do you believe the teamwork is the secret ingredient to achieve greatness? Do you want to be part of a TRIBE of people who stand together, operate with purpose and WIN? If you answered yes, Velvet Taco is the place for you.
Velvet Taco is the template to the liberated Taco. We are a one-of-a-kind concept that serves premium, made from scratch food in a unique, funky fast casual setting.
Tips To Succeed
• Maintain Velvet Taco’s high food quality standards
• Learn and describe menu items
• Follow opening, restocking and closing checklists
• Support a food safety and sanitized work environment
• Work efficiently with other team members
• Stay calm under pressure
• Enjoy being at work!
• Desire to learn and develop with Velvet Taco
• Cooks should have at least one-year cook experience in a restaurant environment.
• Take guests’ order using the Velvet Taco steps of service
• Counter Servers handle all guest orders, payment transactions, and ensure to go orders are accurate.
• Check identification before serving alcohol according to state law
• Maintain a clean service area by wiping down counters and sweeping
• Legal age (18+ years old)
• Must love Tacos
• Alcoholic Beverage Servers Certification (TABC/BASSET)
• Food Handler Certification
• Hard working, outgoing, positive and friendly attitude
• Basic math skills
• PPO Medical Insurance
• PPO Dental Plan
• Preventive Services, Basic Services as well as coverage for Major Services with In Network Providers.
• Eye Med Vision Plan
• Life Insurance Policy
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• Long Term Disability
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Accident Insurance
• Hospital Indemnity Insurance
• LifeLock Credit Protection
Since its founding in 2011, Velvet Taco has received numerous awards from trade publications and consumers alike. The Company was named one of Nation's Restaurant News' five "Hot Concepts" of 2016, Houston Press' "Most Fun To-Go Meal," and Dallas News' "#3 Most Instagrammed Restaurant in Dallas" in 2014.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers