favorite this post IRS Problems? hide this posting unhide

Do you have IRS tax problems and don’t know what to do? Bob Jablonsky and Associates is a Richardson, TX tax firm, that assists taxpayer in the DFW area with problems with both the IRS and the Texas Comptroller’s office. We’re committed to helping you to resolve your problems in a manner that will be optimal for you.

Our firm specializes in providing affordable solutions to both individuals and businesses who find themselves in trouble with the IRS and/or State tax authorities, saving you money and stress. The solutions that we provide you may include –
• Removing Levies
• Lien Discharge or Subordination
• Offer-In-Compromise where you settle for less than owed to the government
• Negotiated installment payment plan
• Qualifying for “Not Currently Collectible” status if you qualify
• Penalty abatement or reduction
• Preparing delinquent tax returns to get you back on track
• Payroll Tax Problems for Business
• Sales Tax Problems for Business

If you need effective help in dealing with your IRS problems, please call us at (972) 821-1991 and set-up an initial consultation.

I'm an Enrolled Agent. What's an EA or Enrolled Agent? An enrolled agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels--examination, collection, and appeals--of the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents are America's Tax Experts!

Below is my blog posting and a short video on How to Navigate the IRS Collection Process if you are having problems.

Please call us at (972) 821-1991 or email us. To find out more about us, please view our website at

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6916350603



best of [?]