We are looking for experienced phlebotomist and health screening professionals who are interested in working as independent contractors on a per diem basis for one date only 1/16/2019.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Perform sample collection using phlebotomy.
- Collect biometric information to include: blood pressure (must be able to do a manual BP) and body mass index.
- Provide health education to participants
- Assist, when required, with the transportation of medical instruments and supplies to and from screening events
- Facilitate effective communication between Healthy Measures and the customer
- Function as a team player to ensure the success of assigned programs
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Medical background required
- Understanding of medical terminology and disease risk factors
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Responsible, highly-motivated, strong work ethic
- Problem-solving initiative
- Professional appearance (must adhere to company dress code)
- Must be able to travel using own vehicle