compensation: Based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
A growing medical practice in Murphy,TX is seeking a full-time/part-time receptionist.
- Check-in and check-out patients
- Entering patient and insurance info, answering phone calls,
- Verify Insurance and eligibility, calculate and collect patient co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance,
- Scheduling appointments and various administrative tasks.
Following are requirements to be considered for an interview -
- Candidate must have at least 6 months of experience in attending front desk tasks.
- EMR (E-Clinical or other) experience is required.
- Candidate must provide at least 2 professional references along with resume.
Experience with E-Clinical Works/ Allergy practice/ bilingual is a plus. Some experience in billing is a huge plus.
Benefits provided :
Retirement 401K benefits
Salary is based on experience. Please send us your resume and we will call you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers