PGS Worldwide is actively seeking a skilled stock clerk to support several ongoing Department of Defense aviation programs in Fort Worth, TX. This is an initial 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity and I will respond immediately to all qualified candidates.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Performs a combination of manual and clerical duties to receive, store, and issue equipment, materials, and supplies in a central warehouse.
2. Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices; stores articles according to identifying factors; fills orders or issues supplies from stock; requisitions stock to fill incoming orders; and prepares stock use reports.
3. Determines methods or places for storage considering guidelines for temperature, humidity, weight or height limits, turnover, floor loading capacity, and required space.
4. Work will be performed in a warehouse team environment that will include divisions of the company.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic.
• Must be able to learn and follow established processes, procedures, and requirements.
• Experience with data entry.
• Experience maintaining records and providing traceability of materials.
• Experience receiving material, inspecting and verifying materials received for accuracy.
• Experience determining best storage practices for warehouse environment.
• 2 years of Stockroom experience and high school diploma or equivalent required
• CostPoint and Cognos Experience
• Hazmat Experience/qualified
Job ID: 9584551
Job Types: Full-time, Contract