QR Code Link to This Post
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support the ownership team of the company. You will be the go-to, right hand person for the owners of the company, handling critical duties that are essential to both the day to day operation of the company, as well as the long term success of the company.
In this role we are looking for a truly career driven person who is capable of handling a variety of tasks, wearing multiple hats, and who is able to be a team player in our corporate headquarters. We are growing company, and we are looking for the individual who can help keep us on the right track.
• Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
• Coordinates and maintains company records
• Creates and modifies various documents using software programs.
• Maintains calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
• Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
• Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
• Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of meeting presentations.
• Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment as needed.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
• Competitive salary
• Health Benefits
• Company Matched 401k
• Paid Vacation Time
• High school diploma/GED
• 3+ years of administrative support experience with increasing responsibility required
• Some college coursework or business vocational school education preferred
• Experience/proficiency working with in Corel and/or Adobe software a plus!
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
• Must have the ability to multitask in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
• Must be able to work as part of a team within a small office environment with flexibility to take on occasional tasks outside of your daily duties.
• Must have tremendous written and verbal communication skills, both in person and over the phone.
Company is an equal opportunity employer and employs 125 individuals.