As a Supply Manager you will strategically oversee, monitor and manage multiple distribution projects
from an executive level. As the most responsible authority over a project, you will be charged with managing team
members and allocated resources.
- US citizen only.
- Over 7 years of work experience;
- Ability to manage and analyze data;
- Negotiate and manage agreements and ongoing relationship with logistics providers as required;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines;
Desirable degrees and experience;
- Experience in opening offices;
- All types of commercial estate experience;
- Background of Project Scheduling is preferred;
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship with matrix management structure;
- 5+ years of experience managing complex and large scale projects;
If your skills match our requirements, and you are ready to make the next step, please apply by sending us your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers