reply below

Posted

print

favorite this post $45,000 & Benefits! Apply Online! Plano Overhead- Since 1977! (Plano) hide this posting unhide

123
1100 N Central Expy Ste A

(google map)

compensation: $45,000 & Benefits.
employment type: full-time

Hours:

The hours for this position: 7:30am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturdays 7:30am – 3:00pm. We have office staff meetings at 7:00am each Friday- but the boss brings breakfast so it’s not too bad! We keep our office staff busy year-round and have never had to cut or cap overtime due to seasonal changes.
_____________________________________________________________________

Pay and Perks:

Our customer service representatives make $45,000 or more during their first year. Pay is weekly with option of direct deposit, and company bonuses are paid monthly. Lunches are 1 hour and are also paid. We pay 50% of medical and dental insurance, and provide and pay for our employee's life insurance. Retirement funds are matched at 3% in the form of a simple IRA after 1 year of employment. Paid time off includes sick and vacation pay that increases yearly, major holidays, bereavement, and voting. We have worker's compensation and general liability coverage. The company buys lunch every month or so, provide water and gatorade, snacks, gift cards, and all kinds of extra perks! Appreciation is one of our main focuses as an organization, and we take pride in caring about our employees in ways that most corporations today cannot!
_____________________________________________________________________

About the Job and Company:

We are looking for customer service representatives that want to work for an honest locally owned company that has steadily grown to almost 30 employees over the past 42 years! Our office staff members answer phones, schedule customers, and perform basic administrative duties at the same time, therefore this position requires a high level of multitasking skills. If the hours sound good, you can pass a drug test, and you pass our background check; this could be the stable career you've been looking for!

Fortunately we have over 150,000 satisfied previous customers, so cold calling and hard selling are never required. You'll also likely never have to apologize to your customer, because almost 60% of our customers have already used our company before, and the other 40% know our reputation for customer service before they call us! This is a great company to work for, and we look forward to meeting with you!

~ABOUT US: https://planooverhead.com/history-plano-overhead-garage-door/
~OUR REPUTATION: https://planooverhead.com/testimonials/
~CHARITY AND COMMUNITY: https://planooverhead.com/community-outreach-specialty-projects/
_____________________________________________________________________

ONLINE APPLICATION:

Feel free to print off our online application and send it back via email, or drop it off and meet us in person!
https://planooverhead.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Application-for-Customer-Service-Reps-2019.pdf
####OR SEARCH OUR WEBSITE FOR EMPLOYMENT AND FOLLOW THE LINKS######
_____________________________________________________________________

APPLY AT OUR SHOWROOM on Highway 75:

Plano Overhead Garage Door
1100 N Central Expy Ste A
Plano, TX 75074
_____________________________________________________________________

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ABOUT THIS POSITION.
_____________________________________________________________________
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6871942326

posted:

best of [?]


No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.