Asistente de Mantenimiento en Frisco TX
QR Code Link to This Post
•Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
• Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
• Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
• Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
• Additional duties as assigned.
•A minimum of 1 year of related experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is strongly preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
• Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
• Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Please forward your resume start soon!
Porfavor envienos su resume, posicion inmediata!