condition: excellent fuel: gas odometer: 70365 rv type: class A title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
We purchased this motorhome new and until about a year ago we used it every few weeks. With the kids involved in so many high school activities we find that we just don’t have the time to use it like it should be used. From the day we bought it the requirement was to use it and since we don’t seem to use it, I want someone else to enjoy it. We have never had any issues with the motorhome; I would buy another Southwind in a heartbeat and probably will in another 10 years or so. This motorhome has always been kept on our property and for about ½ it’s life it was covered; basically in the summer and winter months we would cover it. It has always been maintained well; actually other than changing oil, and replacing the coolant, there has been almost no maintenance. The Southwind V32 is built around a Workhorse chassis which is a fantastic chassis which comes with a 8.1V GM engine and Alison transmission. The tires were all replaced 2 summers ago and have been kept covered when not in use. If you are interested in a great driving motorhome, the Southwind is "the only way to travel". Pet free.
Following are just some of the features:
1. Cherry wood interior, moveable lounge chair and standard Ultraleather™ captain's chairs. Flush Floor Slide-Out System which adds a residential feel to the living area and allow the use of free-standing chairs. There is no big hump where the engine is located
2. An ergonomically-friendly driver's compartment includes in-dash storage and a slide-out computer workstation.
3. Power Gear Automatic Levelers – just drive up, hit the button and within minutes you are camping
4. 30” master bedroom and living area easily sleeps 5 people. This model features a queen master bed, full hide a bed and the dinette convers into a single bed
5. Laminated EZ Store Luggage Compartments. These aluminum framed, insulated panels reduce road noise and add strength to the slide-out compartment.
6. Side Mounted Furnace Ducts; the owners never have to worry about cleaning, or stepping on a hot floor mounted grill.
7. Coleman Mach A/C with Chill Grill. Both air conditioning units are equipped with "Chill Grills" to provide a quick cool down on those scorching hot days.
8. Great rear Departure Angle; the rear luggage compartments are angled up to provide ground clearance and protect the coach against scuffing when traveling thru a depression in the road. Aluminum
9. Luggage Doors - Insulated and offer ease of operation, corrosion resistance and strength uncommon in competitor's fiberglass doors.
10. Towing package with standard 2” receiver and ready to tow
See the following link for more specs/details: http://www.rvweb.com/guides/manufacturers/fleetwood/models/2004_southwind-1085689928503
Serious inquiries only please.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers