Banner Property Management is seeking an energetic and dynamic LEASING CONSULTANT to join our beautiful 450-unit class ‘A’ community located in Plano, Texas.
The Leasing Consultant reports directly to the on-site Property Manager. Primary responsibilities include touring and leasing of apartments, answering telephone calls and emails, response and follow-up of all leads, file preparation, resident notifications and activities, resident retention, and general customer service. The Leasing Consultant is often the first contact a prospective resident has with the apartment community and they must provide a positive first impression regardless of contact method. An effective Leasing Consultant must have a dynamic skill set including sales, presentation, professionalism, a service attitude, positive enthusiasm and a belief in Banner’s product and service. They must have the ability to work well and communicate with various personality types.
• Education: High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience: One year or more in Property Management
• Weekends: Required
• Travel: Minimal travel.
• Physical: Frequent walking, stairs, standing, climbing, crouching, kneeling, and reaching. Ability to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds.
• Valid driver's license and reliable, personal automobile for local job related travel.
• National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus!
Banner offers a competitive salary with bonus eligibility and an excellent benefits package, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental, 401(k), PTO, accident and critical illness insurance, and more. To apply, please submit your resume. EOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers