furnished house w/d in unit no smoking street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
** Non-Smokers only.
. . . . . . . . . Available starting November 1st!
My wife and I have a few spare private bedrooms for rent in our spacious home, in a nice quiet neighborhood in the heart of DFW (Mid-Cities Area)!
We have no kids (no drama) or pets at home, and have created a fun, friendly comfortable place to live!
It's definitely MUCH BETTER than Apartment Complex life! (been there, done that).
Everything is included:
* All Utility Bills paid.
* Just a few miles from DFW Airport.
* Close to Major freeways, Excellent shopping/Restaurant areas, Gyms, etc.
* Spacious independent Living/Loft area for comfortable relaxing!
* Full Use of Kitchen and all appliances, including Washer/Dryer, etc.
* Filtered Water and Ice machine in fridge.
* Free Driveway & Street parking.
* Keyless electronic entry access.
* Ceiling fans.
** High Speed ATT *FIBER* Internet/Wi-Fi and Monthly Maid/Cleaning services all included!
ALL the Comforts of Home!
Just $700/mo for EVERYTHING listed!
**Note: You get what you pay for! I used to be a "renter" myself, and there is some scary stuff out there!
If you think this is expensive, please see my footnote at the bottom of this post! ;-)
_ Applicants should be over 21 years old with good employment and no major criminal history.
_ SINGLE OCCUPANCY unfurnished Room. If needed, we can discuss options for a bed/furnishings for just a little extra.
_ Male Tenant only, as bathroom will be shared w/another male tenant.
_ No Pets, Illegal Drugs and Non-Smokers only.
(Limited alcohol in your private room is ok, not in common areas.)
_ No loud muffler/cars allowed... it's a Quiet Neighborhood.
_ Standard refundable Security Deposit of $500 and Background check (this is basic stuff, and protects our investment).
***** If SERIOUSLY interested (and to make sure you're a legit person), please....
REPLY TO THIS POST via EMAIL FIRST, and put my name "ERIC" in the start of the Subject Line, and provide:
* Name/Age and how soon you're looking to move?
* How many months would you be looking to stay?
* Where and what do you do for work.
* Phone number you can be reached at, etc.
* And tell us a little bit about yourself, and include a pic if possible!
*** Again, please email first, as it's easier for us to read/reply from work this way.
BASED UPON your email, if we feel you're a fit for us, we will reply back!
Afterwards if needed, you can text us at: (TW0 0NE F0UR) - E1GHT 1 ZER0 - 0NE TW0 F1VE N1NE.
We hope you'll be a good match for us!
BY THE WAY, you may want to consider some of the other options in the area:
1. Low cost Hotel is around $2-3K+ per month.
2. Rent for a nice spacious apartment is about $1,200+ per month + utilities + Deposit + CREDIT CHECK + a 6-12mo contract required, etc.
3. Our Home (includes Everything!) for only $700/mo., which is only about $23/day for that warm quiet friendly home atmosphere! ;-)
#Philippines, #Filipino/Filipina Wife
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers