compensation: 60-80k and up employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join GEICO of THE COLONY'S local office sales team and start building your tomorrow!
GEICO has an exciting opportunity for individuals seeking a career in insurance.
We're looking for hardworking, dedicated and experienced property and casualty insurance salespeople who are bilingual (English/Spanish) to work our real time, internet leads generated in our GEICO THE COLONY'S local office. Our office works year round to grow and retain clients who entrust their home, auto and other insurance to us.
As a bilingual sales professional, you will be rewarded for helping GEICO Local agency owners engage all prospects in the market including the growing Hispanic consumer segment.
What you would do in this role:
• Learn the basics of insurance and how to sell insurance
• Quoting prices and financial options
• Make sales (licensed) of auto insurance and other personal lines of insurance products while providing extraordinary customer service
• Educate clients on auto, home and renter's insurance including comparisons
• Service existing accounts and ensure customers make buying decisions armed with the right amount of information
• Identify cross-selling opportunities during retention calls
A successful candidate brings:
• Competitive spirit and willingness to learn
• Up to 75% of your day may be on the phone, a high-energy personality and a love of working with people is a must
• A knack for remembering data and details
• A talent for dealing with difficult customers
• Strong computer skills to learn and work within multiple quoting systems (must be able to type at least 40 wpm)
• Punctual with the ability to stay and work a quote to its completion
• Clean criminal background
• Experience as a Bilingual Representative is a plus
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
• Ability to speak, read and write English and Spanish fluently ( Preferred/ not required)
What we provide:
• Long-term opportunity to grow with an established company
• Mentorship from an experienced agent with an interest in your success
• Professional office setting with supportive colleagues
• Employee position
• Team atmosphere
• Hourly base pay structure for initial timeline; unlimited commissions thereafter
Interested candidates should send resume directly to the address provided.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers