Are you looking for a position that offers you training, stability and advancement potential? Then look no further than L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor in Texas!
L&S Mechanical, a family-oriented company, has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S.
As an electrical tech with L&S, you will:
• Perform warranty and service work to repair or replace broken outlets, fixtures, electrical lines, etc. in residential construction
• Utilize iPad/tablet to enter service call solutions and to acquire daily schedule for reviewing and planning efficient workday routes
• Work alongside industry experts to expand trade knowledge and experience
Requirements of this position include:
• 3+ years prior electrical warranty and service work for the residential construction industry
• Current Wireman or Journeyman level license
• Valid driver’s license
• Able to pass background check and drug screen
• Perform the physical demands of the position: working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching; able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds, and pushing and pulling of objects
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Competitive guaranteed base pay
• Emergency and on-call pay
• Company vehicle and gas card
• Cell phone allowance
• Training and trade licensing assistance
• Multiple medical, dental and vision insurance plans
• Flexible Spending Account with debit card
• $20K in life insurance and $20K AD&D insurance
• 401(k) with company matching up to 6%
• Bonus opportunities
• Vacation, PTO and holiday pay
• Potential for advancement
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this job positing with your resume and salary requirements or go online to www.lsmech.com to download and submit a job application and resume.
Check out why L&S Mechanical is a great company to work for on Glassdoor. You can also find us at www.facebook.com/lsmechanical.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers