compensation: Salary will be determined by level of experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Large cabinet manufacturer is currently seeking a well-qualified individual to fill the role of Accounting Manager in our Corporate Headquarters. This position will report directly to the CFO.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for assisting with the production of accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager will ensure that accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, and other activities are conducted in accordance with the company policies.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- General ledger accounting
- Perform account reconciliations
- Period end accounting close process
- Financial and management reporting
- Maintain effective internal controls
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Special projects / duties as assigned
Required skills and experience:
-Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
The right candidate for this job is detail-oriented, works well within a team and independently, is dependable, can prioritize well and has a positive attitude. In order to be successful in this position, you must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft programs, being especially proficient in Excel. Previous experience with QuickBooks is preferred. Please email resumes to email@example.com
This is a full-time salaried position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers