compensation: Depends on Certifications and Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Comet Signs has potions open for Install Helpers, Installers, Channel Letter Fabricators, and CDL Drivers.
To perform functions necessary to aid in the installation and repair of all types of signage and support structures. Primary responsibilities include installing all types of interior & exterior signs, including directional and way finding, neon, channel letter, electrical, post & panel signs, ADA and more. Installer must focus on safety, quality, and productivity, while representing the company in a very professional and customer-focused manner. Knowledge of installation techniques and some construction and code is a must.
• Ability to read written instructions and maps/directions.
• Adequate math skills as they relate to the use of various measuring devices such as tape measures, squares, etc.
• Valid CDL A driver license and Medical Card
• Ability to regularly lift and manipulate heavy objects up to approximately 50 pounds unassisted. It may be necessary to lift objects that are in excess of 50 pounds. In this event, it may be necessary to use not only physical power but to utilize other lifting equipment such as but not limited to, a dolly, forklift or crane. In the course of job activity, it may be necessary to push/pull, climb, stoop, kneel, stand or crawl when it is necessary to load or unload pipe, signs or other materials, or when involved in the manufacture and fabrication of various signs and structures for up to 6 hours daily.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly be exposed to heights of up to approximately 25 feet. Extreme weather conditions, ranging from summer heat to winter cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Comet Signs, LLC offers the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
401k with match
Competitive compensation depending on experience
Email responses are encouraged with attached resume
In persons at 12709 Eastgate Dr., Mesquite, TX 75181 Monday -- Friday 8 am -- 4 pm
Fax resume to 210-341-7279
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers