Crystal Clear Custom Pools (214) 395-0143
We are a full service swimming pool company located in Midlothian. We service over 300 pools per week as well pool remodeling and building.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated self-starter to work with a leader in the pool service industry. This is a full time job that pays competitive hourly wages. We are looking to hire on a long-term basis.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Troubleshooting, installation and repair of pool equipment including auto-controllers, pumps, motors, filters, gas and electric heaters, salt water/chlorine generators, controls and related equipment
• Repair and replacement of pool plumbing and valves
• Chemical analysis of water conditions and correction
• Leak detection and repair - (Preferred but not necessary)
The qualified candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
• Must have Residential Appliance Installer License or achieve such in 90 days
• Team player with a positive attitude, great interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and willing contribute to the overall success of the company.
• Understanding pool plumbing, water flow and troubleshooting procedures to provide sound solutions with minimal rework experience is a plus
• Must be able to take direction and advice
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds with reasonable assistance
• Excellent customer service skills is mandatory
• Ability to complete work in a timely manner
• Clean, professional appearance
Must be drug free and have a valid Texas Drivers license with no DWI's or excessive tickets or accidents. No criminal record.
Please respond with your resume for immediate consideration and call 214-395-0143. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers